Orange Princess Has a Ball (A 1st Grader’s Book Review)
Author: Alyssa Crowne
Title: Orange Princess Has a Ball
My 5 favorite facts:
- I liked when there was a ball. Grandma Soo made Kristina a Korean dress. She thought Kristina would like that better. She did not. Grandma Soo made dumplings for the party. There was music, dancing, decorations, costumes and food.
- I liked when Grandma Soo sewed the Korean dress. It was orange and white. It had a ribbon around the waist. It was beautiful.
- The interesting part is when Chloe wears her octopus costume. The octopus costume was purple. It had four legs on one side. And four legs on the other side.
- The sad part is when Grandma Soo sewed her a Korean dress but Kristina didn’t like it. But she didn’t want to hurt her grandma’s feelings.
- I like the book Pink Princess Rules the School better because Juliet’s dad made cookies and they look so delicious. There were no cookies in Orange Princess Has a Ball.
NOTE: This review was written by Miriya and typed by me (I only made minor adjustments on punctuation/spelling). All opinions are that of my daughter’s. Please visit the “1st Grader’s Book Review” page for more reviews.